Terms of service
Terms of Service
By accessing and using our services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using our services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service (TOS).
ANY USE OF OUR SERVICES WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
Use of the Services
The following activities are expressly prohibited:
- (i) collecting contact information of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited communications
- (ii) any use of the Services, which in our sole judgment, degrades the reliability, speed, or operation of the Services
- (iii) use of data scraping methods to collect data about other users from Pacer services;
- (v) attempting to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Services
Your use of the Services is subject, in our sole discretion, to termination at any time.
Children under the Age of 16
By using the Services, you warrant that you are at least 16 years of age. We may terminate your account and access to our services if we believe you are under the age of 16.
The Services include functionality to submit, share and publish content from the user ("User Content").
You shall be solely responsible for User Content you submit and the consequences of our posting or publishing such User Content. You also affirm that you have the rights, permissions, licenses and permissions to any User Content you publish.
We do not guarantee confidentiality of user content.
By submitting the User Content to us, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the User Content in connection with our provision of the Services.
We may maintain copies of any User Content for purposes of backup, security, or maintenance, or as required by law.
You agree that you will not:
- (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner;
- (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party;
- (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business; or
- (v) impersonate another person.
- (vi) post any content which violates our community standards and guidelines, which are posted prominently within our app and can be found here: https://www.mypacer.com/guides/community-standards
We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with any User Content. We may remove any Content and User Content without prior notice. We may also terminate your access to the Services, if you are determined to be a repeat infringer.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other Content infringes upon your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR PARTNERS, AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS, MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT (INCLUDING THE USER CONTENT), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES OR PARTNERS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY FOR TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONVEYED TO USERS OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ERROR FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, EVEN IF A WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
No Medical Advice
THE SERVICES DO NOT CONTAIN OR CONSTITUTE, AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS, MEDICAL ADVICE OR OPINION. We are not licensed medical professionals, and we are not in the business of providing medical advice. You should always consult a qualified and licensed medical professional prior to beginning or modifying any diet or exercise program. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPLICATION DOES NOT CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND US.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.